The Sager Family Traveling Foundation and Roadshow has, whenever the need has arisen, supported the preservation of exceptionally special heritage sites around the world. Sites supported by the Foundation include:
- Taktsang Monastery – Paro, Bhutan
- Michelangelo’s David and Prisoners of Accademia – Florence, Italy
- Nelson Mandela Gateway to Robben Island – Cape Town, South Africa
- The Boston Garden’s original parquet floor – Boston, United States
- Modern Theater – Boston, United States
- Brewer Fountain, Boston Common – Boston, United States
The Foundation has been very opportunistic about such initiatives and only supports efforts which are directed at preserving extremely exceptional world heritage sites.